Thursday, February 22, 2018

Education Commentary Horrific Sex Ed Curriculum Is Taking Over in This Virginia County, and Objectors Are Getting Steamrolled

Via Billy


I usually avoid really sick, appalling spectacles. I skip movies like “Saw.”

But last Thursday I saw something worse. I went to the sex education committee meeting of the Fairfax County School Board. I have never seen anything as shocking.

Understand that I have sat through years of shocking meetings. My day job is monitoring and lobbying the United Nations. But I have never seen or heard anything like this. This meeting was a horror show. And a Soviet one at that.

The Family Life Education Curriculum Advisory Committee advises the Fairfax County School Board for the content of the sex education lessons taught to students from kindergarten through 12th grade.

2 comments:

  1. This should motivate more parents removing their children from public schools, and teaching them at home, which is also a safer environment, and more conducive to learning.

    ReplyDelete