Monday, August 7, 2017

Manchin: ‘I Don’t Give A Sh*t’ About Reelection

Via Billy

WASHINGTON, DC - JUNE 27:  U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) looks on during a news conference to discuss the national opioid crisis, on Capitol Hill June 27, 2017 in Washington, DC. The Democratic senators discussed the opioid issue and how it relates to the Senate health care bill being considered.  (Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin is up for re-election in 2018 but said Sunday he does not give a sh*t about being reelected.

“I don’t give a sh*t, you understand? I just don’t give a sh*t,” he said in an interview with Charleston Gazette Mail. “Don’t care if I get elected, don’t care if I get defeated, how about that. If they think because I’m up for election, that I can be wrangled into voting for sh*t that I don’t like and can’t explain, they’re all crazy.”

Manchin’s comments come as he and three other Senate Democrats refused to sign a letter establishing the party line on tax reform.

No comments:

Post a Comment