Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Man shoots 820 pound wild hog in his front yard

Via Billy

 
 Yum. :)
 
Samson resident Wade Seago knew something was up outside of his home last week when the family's pet schnauzer, Cruiser, started barking constantly. The Seagos live on 100 acres in the rural south Alabama town. The property and surrounding area is teeming with wildlife so it's not unusual for their dog to bark at deer, raccoons or other wild visitors.

But this was different. As he was about to get up and check on his dog, his daughter began screaming.
"I jumped up to see what was going on," Wade explained. "I looked out the back window and saw nothing, so I ran to the front of the house where my daughter was looking out the window. I couldn't believe what I was seeing."

More @ AL

4 comments:

  1. Pork chops, pork loin, ham and mmmmmmmmmmm Bacon!! Or 820lbs of Muslim repellant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Biscuits and pork sausage gravy...mmmm. That's gonna need a huge freezer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pork sausage gravy.

      Send me some. :)Which reminds me for some reason of Atkinson's Old Fashioned Flat Corn Bread from NC. My Cousin John gave me a box and it is excellent!

      Delete