Sunday, July 16, 2017

Feminism is EVIL: SJW ‘mom’ continues to publicly shame sons for being MALE in feminist drivel

Via David

Woman has a suicidal son and won't stop publicly shaming him/calling him a rape apologisthttp://www.rolereboot.org/culture-and-politics/details/2017-07-im-done-pretending-men-safe-even-sons/#.WV5zqH_7FTl.twitter 

Editors with Twitchy don’t typically write in the first person, but I’m sorry folks, I have to write this one in the first person because I have a son. A wonderful, amazing, funny, sensitive son who turned 10 a couple of weeks ago, and I’m afraid for him.

I’m afraid for all little boys growing up in a world where garbage like THIS is somehow a narrative a whole movement stands behind. That a mother could write such horrible filth about her own sons to push a hateful, awful narrative … that she could knowingly hurt him, hurts me.

Hurts all mothers.

More @ Twitchy

No comments:

Post a Comment