Friday, June 23, 2017

Trump suggests his 'tapes' tweet may have changed Comey's public story

Via Billy

Image result for Trump suggests his 'tapes' tweet may have changed Comey's public story

President Trump suggested his May tweet warning former FBI Director James Comey about possible "tapes" of their one-on-one conversations may have kept the terminated intelligence official from making up information about their encounters, according to a Fox News interview that aired Friday.

"But when he found out that I, you know, that there may be tapes out there, whether it's governmental tapes or anything else, and who knows, I think his story may have changed," Trump told Fox News.

"I mean, you'll have to take a look at that because then he has to tell what actually took place at the events," Trump added. "And my story didn't change. My story was always a straight story. My story was always the truth, but you'll have to determine for yourself whether or not his story changed."

No comments:

Post a Comment