Friday, June 23, 2017

EXPERIMENT: I sank four ammo cans full of ammunition to the bottom of a pond for one year… here’s what happened when I opened them

Via 4Branch

Image: EXPERIMENT: I sank four ammo cans full of ammunition to the bottom of a pond for one year… here’s what happened when I opened them

I just ruined over a thousand rounds of ammo to find out which ammo storage containers really work in harsh environments. A little over a year ago, I sank four ammo containers full of ammunition to the bottom of a muddy pond. Two of the ammo storage containers were made out of a rugged poly material, and two of the containers were common mil-spec steel cans used for storing .50 ammo or .30 ammo. All of the containers had rubber gaskets.

More with videos @ Natural News

2 comments:

  1. What a maroon.....he could just as easily have tested the effectiveness of each can by putting a box of tissue or roll of paper towels in each can rather than risk damaging ammo. The goal was to see which if any can was best at keeping water out. NOT to test the ammo.
    Some people truly don't have the IQ of buttered toast.

    ReplyDelete