Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Trump Intelligence Community Split

Vic comment by genericviews on HUGE Exclusive Interview With DHS Insider!

 Image result for Trump Intelligence Community Split

My take is:  Just more fake news, but based on some underlying truths.

I am writing this because I had this same conversation with someone this weekend as well as seeing it several places on the nets.  Just a few minutes ago, I read this at Free North Carolina’s place.

I don’t believe the basic premise of the base article, the the CIA is anti-Trump or Anti-America.

Mostly because it is an anonymous source.  In this day of Fake news, Named sources get credibility. 

Anonymous sources should be treated as creative writing assignments.

Q. It seems the intel community has it in for Trump – is this your feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment