Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Morning In America

 http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/ff/cff62a39-206e-5dd6-a78b-fee5281c1e8b/57927b80a2b0d.image.jpgImage result for Monday Morning In America

There are a lot of things to consider today. There are a lot of cross-currents of momentum. The warriors for freedom have been given a day off after fighting back against the Obama Administration's efforts to silence and defame them, to distract them with egregious actions. Okay, so it is Monday in America again and there are things with which to deal. Disrupt J20 was an assault on middle America that elected Donald Trump. Trump is more of a symbol than a man, or a president. We are Trump, whether you agree with the symbol or not, the Disrupt J20 crowd have targeted him as a proxy for us. They do not hate Trump except as he represents us. This is the most important thing to understand.

I did not devote myself to Lies of Omission, because I wanted to do a movie, or I wanted to help my daughter in her film career. In fact, my daughter would rather not do it at all. She has a pretty good career making short films and doing interviews for her church. She freelances doing music videos for bands in the LA music scene. Lies of Omission is as much a favor for her dad than anything I am doing for her. In fact when this project is done she may no longer be involved with 12 Round Productions at all. But, that means we will have to hire and pay someone else to do what she does.

I did devote myself to Lies of Omission, because I understand that we need replacements, reinforcements from the younger generation that is not being taught the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights, Natural Law, Individualism, Capitalism, or even American History in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment