Thursday, December 22, 2016

Snowflake gets kicked off Sky Blue after harrasing Ivanka

Via Billy

Pics The Gateway Pundit

goldstein-ivanka

img_1059


Future First Lady (sort of – potentially) Ivanka Trump was harassed aboard a flight this morning by a radical leftist who is upset that her father is the next president of the United States.

Some people just don’t want their taxes to shrink and America to thrive, I guess.

It’s still Obama’s America.

FYI, Ivanka and family were flying coach.

From TMZ:

8 comments:

  1. I'm impressed she'd fly coach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I took them to NYC and it was fine until I got off the plane. Never again....:)

      Delete
  2. And Joos/Fags wonder why they are universally hated? Almost makes me want to convert to Islam....a religion that Joos/Fags give loving lip service to....until their lips taste Islam's poison.

    Really---the Donald needs to send all those chikenshit Secret Service agents to guard the Hildabeast and get some MEN to guard his dear daughter Ivanka. Donald needs to see the videos where the SS pulls dedicated SS agents off the back of Kennedy's Limo...so he can be shot in Dallas just moments later and realize the SS is not his/his family's protectors all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sick of these freaking faggots. Perverted sickos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it is popular to be gay today. Mind boggling.

      Delete
  4. The GAYSTOPO never rests....Wish I was there...Hey buddy I got a cake for ya!

    ReplyDelete