Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sean Hannity offers to fly Obama to Kenya: But ‘you can’t come back’

Via Billy

In this March 4, 2016, file photo, Sean Hannity of Fox News arrives in National Harbor, Md. (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster, File)

Sean Hannity is offering a one-way ticket out of the country for President Obama and his family.

“I have an offer for the president,” the outspoken Donald Trump supporter said Tuesday on his eponymous radio show.

“I will charter a plane for you and your family,” Mr. Hannity said. “I will make sure it’s as big a plane as Air Force One, what you have grown accustomed to, in other words. Taxpayer-funded plane. I don’t know where I’m going to get it. Maybe I’ll ask Trump if I can charter his plane for Obama. I will charter Donald Trump’s plane if he’ll let me, and I will charter it to the country of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment