Monday, October 31, 2016

CNN severs ties with Donna Brazile

Via Billy

Obama 313, Romney 225. “I’ve been going back in forth between 303, 313.” — Nov. 4, ABC’s “This Week.”

CYA
 
CNN says it is "completely uncomfortable" with hacked emails showing former contributor and interim DNC chair Donna Brazile sharing questions with the Clinton campaign before a debate and a town hall during the Democratic primary, and has accepted her resignation.

Hacked emails posted by WikiLeaks show Brazile, whose CNN contract was suspended when she became interim DNC chair over the summer, sharing with the Clinton campaign a question that would be posed to Hillary Clinton before the March CNN Democratic debate in Flint, and sharing with the campaign a possible question prior to a CNN town hall also in March. 

More @ Politico

2 comments:

  1. What a lying cheat running the DNC? "I'm shocked I tell shocked to find out there is gambling in this establishment!"
    "Your cut sir."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm shocked I tell shocked to find out there is gambling in this establishment!"
      "Your cut sir."

      Loved that. :)It was my Father's favorite movie.

      Delete