Friday, September 23, 2016

TED CRUZ'S 6 REASONS TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

Via Mike

trump/cruz

We ran a post on Thursday suggesting that Ted Cruz was on the verge of endorsing Donald Trump. (I won't go into the subsequent feedback I received from Cruz supporters on social media, but yeah, it wasn't pretty.)

On Friday, multiple sources close to Cruz said he will announce his support as early as today.


Now Cruz is going public with his support for Trump. In a Facebook post, he wrote:
This election is unlike any other in our nation’s history. Like many other voters, I have struggled to determine the right course of action in this general election.
In Cleveland, I urged voters, “please, don’t stay home in November. Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket whom you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.”
After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump.
Cruz explained his reasoning:

No comments:

Post a Comment