Monday, September 12, 2016

Gary Palmer has 'serious doubts' Hillary Clinton has pneumonia

Via Billy

Gary Palmer

Rep. Gary Palmer, R-Hoover, said Monday he had "serious doubts" about whether Democratic presidential Hillary Clinton has pneumonia because her staff didn't release the status of her condition sooner.

Clinton's health has become an issue after the former secretary of state left a Sept. 11 tribute early and video emerged of her being assisted into a waiting SUV and appearing to have trouble walking. The campaign said Clinton was battling pneumonia. Health concerns crept up earlier on social media after observers pointed out Clinton's coughing fits.

"I've got serious doubts as to whether or not it's pneumonia," Palmer told Matt Murphy during an appearance on his radio show (Buzzfeed has a clip of the exchange here.) "But I can't say. I mean, if it, in my opinion, just my observation, if it were pneumonia, I would've thought they would've come out and said that very early on. You know, she's disappeared for a few days and if I'd been her adviser, I would've said, 'You need to get out there and let people know what's wrong with you, get treatment, get a few days' rest, get back on your feet.'"

More @ AL

No comments:

Post a Comment