Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Oh Say Can You See…Another One Bites the Dust….

 fort-mchenry

Will the beloved author of our national anthem, Francis Scott Key, soon join Christopher Columbus, Andrew Jackson, George Washington, Woodrow Wilson, and Robert E. Lee as a demonized whipping-boy of the culture-war?

Once the “Resolution of Hate” only inspired Confederophobes, but has now been expanded to an Anti-American icon industry, sweeping all in its path of cultural destruction.

They started with the eradication of Confederate things, including playing and singing “Dixie” in public, but are expanding to all our American cultural icons. This is only the beginning. Don’t believe me?

2 comments:

  1. Wilson I was not impressed with. I tend to like presidents that were more low profile or even actively disliked by historians that you can even hardy remember their names. I confess I liked Nixon and still do. No matter how things go, I like Trump very much. But I see you point. Their strategy is First tear down the South. Then when you are done, start with all American traditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I confess I liked Nixon and still do. No matter how things go, I like Trump very much.

      Me too. Thanks.

      Delete