Saturday, April 23, 2016

‘Pawn Stars’ Host Risks Everything To ANNIHILATE Barack Obama

Via Billy


Rick Harrison, host of the hit reality TV show Pawn Stars, recently sat down with Fox and Friends to talk about Obama’s precious Affordable Care Act, and liberals are furious about what he had to say.

The owner of the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas discussed how the Affordable Care Act affects small businesses, and the negative impact it has had on his own store. According to Conservative Brief, Harrison claimed that this healthcare mandate has led to his employee’s cost of medical insurance coverage rising from $19,000 monthly, up to $30,000 per month.

“I mean it’s really difficult to do business sometimes,” Harrison said. “I have 60-year-old women who have to have pregnancy coverage now. I mean I have some of the squarest ex-cops working for me now that have to have drug rehab.”

No comments:

Post a Comment