Friday, April 8, 2016

Obama Reassures Hollywood: ‘Mr. Trump Is Not Succeeding Me’

Via Billy

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/03/AP_859079295458-640x480.jpg

President Obama reassured some of his biggest Hollywood supporters that Donald Trump would not be his presidential successor.

“I recognize that there is a deep obsession right now about Mr. Trump,” he said last night. “And one of you pulled me aside and squeezed me hard and said, ‘Tell me that Mr. Trump is not succeeding you’ — And I said, ‘Mr. Trump is not succeeding me.’”

Obama made his remarks during a Hollywood mega-fundraiser for Democrats who paid up to $66,800 per couple to attend.

More @ Breitbart

4 comments:

  1. So is that a threat? Or perhaps assurance that the fix is in? Or just plain old whistling past the graveyard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just a man. And a bad example at best he will in the end be as mortal as us all with the most dispicable legacy ever. A traitor greater than Arnold or Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with the most dispicable legacy ever.

      I shouldn't be pretty.

      Delete