Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Republicans Could F@*K-Up A ___ Dream!

Via David

 

 Pardon my French and fill-in the blank however you like but I was watching a news channel this morning that was discussing the 'rules' for a brokered convention!

Brokered Convention?

As I stood over my coffee discussing the increasing potential for the publics choice (not my choice) to be denied the Republican nomination by a bunch of out-of-touch career politicians in Washington whose main goal seems to be holding onto power and maintaining the status quo my thought was this...

The Democrats are going to nominate either...

4 comments:

  1. If a ___ dream was the only thing the GOP would f@*k up, they would have more respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Brokered Convention?"

    An un-mapped minefield, if ever there was one.


    Central Alabamaian

    ReplyDelete