Thursday, March 17, 2016

NC: First-Grade Teachers In Durham Enroll Kids In Black Lives Matter March

Via Billy


Central Park School for Children in Durham, North Carolina has enrolled grade-school students in a “Black Lives March and Rally” scheduled for March 17, 2016. The teachers can opt-in or opt-out their classes, but parents have not been given a choice. 

Stef Bernal-Martinez, a teacher of 6-year-old children, signed up all the children in her class for a “Black Lives March and Rally” to take place during the school day, at the city’s downtown Central Park and Farmer’s Market. Ms. Bernal-Martinez describes herself as a “Radical Queer Progressive Educator” and “white-passing Xicana.”

More @ Daily Caller

6 comments:

  1. "I'm proud to be Asian!" said the Asian. "I'm proud to be black!" said the black. "I'm proud to be white!" said the racist.
    I'm White and I'm proud to be White. Immune to brainwashing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I'd like to know is this: How can the school take the children off campus WITHOUT the parents' permission??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If somebody took my child from school (especially something like this), without my permission...there would hell to pay!

      Delete