Sunday, February 28, 2016

Power Practical PowerPot V Recharging Cook Pot

Comment by Jeffery in Alabama on Ruck Sack Battery Charging System

 ALUMINUM

I have a solar charger that will fully charge in about four hours of sunlight and will retain enough power to charge a cell phone twice. I also have a LED light I can plug into it for some major light if needed. Although it will not charge AA and AAA's it is still a handy device. I have been looking at the thermo generation systems that are powered by a campfire, stove, etc. There are several models available, but this is the one I am leaning towards based on reviews, weight, and function. They can be found a little cheaper on Ebay, etc.

$99.93 @ REI

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That looks so good. I think I'll put it up over at The Feral Irishman!

    ReplyDelete