Monday, February 1, 2016

Civil war?

Via WRSA



America in 2016 is a tinderbox waiting for a spark. The two sides have divided up nicely and there seems no room for compromise. The inevitable conflict, which draws closer with each passing day, will not be a strictly regional one as we had in the 1860s. While there will be a regional element to it–meaning, for instance, that the South, the rural Midwest, and the mountain West will be allies–the conflict will be based more on worldview and race/ethnicity predicated largely on a rural-urban divide. One might do just as well to call it a general traditional-progressive divide.

On the urban/progressive side you have most of the basic American institutions, including nearly every level of government, especially the federal; all of the mainline and even some of the evangelical churches; the academy; the elite media; big business; the foundations; minority groups (especially Jews and blacks); and a host of anti-white whites. The strength of this faction lies in the large urban areas and other centers of education and government. They control the current “system” that runs the USA regime.

On the rural/traditionalist side are a scattering of government officials and personnel (including military and law enforcement), particularly on the State and local levels; the old-line Protestant churches, many of the Orthodox churches, and renegade pre-Vatican Two Roman Catholics; homeschooling families; right-wing internet news sources; small business owners; and what we call “normal” white people whose ancestors were counted among America’s founding stock. The geographic strength of this faction lies in the rural and some “conservative” suburban areas. This group is currently out of power but still controls a large amount of wealth, including skills and productive real estate. This group is also more religious, self sufficient, and has a tradition of gun ownership and military service.

There are a large and growing number of divisions upon which compromise is neither possible nor desirable:

10 comments:

  1. ...One side wins and one loses. No quarter asked and none given. The black flag flies...

    Truer words have never been written. I definitely am in the wrong place, geographically, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will happen, I guarantee. Just where... probably near my son in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While an interesting piece I have yet to see any area of the country where patriots are in control of the government. Let us not forget the sovereign states of the Confederacy, or the colonies for that matter, were mostly or completely under the control of like minded people BEFORE the effort(s) for independence. Unless and until we can create similar circumstance for such an effort I cannot see how it could possibly have much hope of success.

    As much as it pains me to leave my native Dixie, the northwest seems to offer a better environment for such efforts, unless someone can convince me otherwise. I pray others might follow for unless we band together we shall all hang separately.

    Average Joe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as it pains me to leave my native Dixie, the northwest seems to offer a better environment for such efforts, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

      Agreed, unfortunately.

      Delete
    2. Joe, I left that coven of bitchez, Baltimore, with my U-HAUL full of AKs and Ammo in 2012. We loaded up the truck and moved to Boise...Idaho, that is...shooting ranges...God's Country. Best thing I ever did for me, my wife and my, soon to be, five children. Don't get caught in the Hate, Separate.

      Delete
  4. Yep...relocation is helpful ! Trust me, I have lived in VA,SC and NC and the further south you go say...south of Fairfax and Prince William VA the better .....We take all who see the light :) Right Mr Townsend ?

    ReplyDelete