Monday, January 11, 2016

Unity of Effort, Infighting, and Black Helicopters

Via sauced07

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjrUcBisFhzSBxiHRR2B-j9Y7B4GMXBnCN1Pj1d-f3lPZBYdP9rJ10nQJFZQFjP-oQyMyEB0teQFVUgivgMb8MtroR53fv8Gzp-bW6aZMTd8Wm6VSnDSfcDPsn_fyXJnfM1mHJQLsAaue8/s1600/The+Vietnam+War+in+picture+20.jpg
A South Vietnamese mother and her three children on the deck of an amphibious command ship being after being airlifted out of Saigon by U.S. Marine helicopters on April 29, 1975.

Much of this had been said before, a lot of it by myself here on the MVT Blog.

There is a strong tendency towards infighting and gossip among the Liberty Community. This is something that I try and stay out of. I am not a ‘militia’ member, or otherwise. I am a tactical trainer, blogger and author.  When I do jump in and comment I do so from a belief that I am trying to help, to offer advice and constructive comment.  This is, however, hard: because due to this very tendency to gossip and fight, to many it is just “Max getting into it’ with someone, it’s just another feud, pull up a chair and enjoy the ringside.

There are many strands to my comments today. The background to this is a post I wrote last week ‘“It’s a Trap” – or – Comment on the Malheur Protest.‘ The post itself is self-explanatory, so you should probably read it if you haven’t already. The post was put up on WRSA, and to my surprise, it was very well received, and I considered that I might have made a contribution to steady the boat as the Malheur protest progressed. Then shortly after, another post went up at WRSA, swiftly undoing much of the good: two steps forward, one step back. Here is my response to that: ‘The Fear and the Paranoia.‘ If you have not done so already, you should probably go and read that one too, to get a sense of the background of what I am writing here.

6 comments:

  1. Watch the video that shows the BLM burning land. Share that video, post it or whatever, but get it to people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, somebody's got some explaining to do, and it better not sound like they're lying when they do it, either.


      Central Alabamaian

      Delete
  2. American educated Nigerian poet Nisi Osundare wrote:

    "NOT MY BUSINESS

    They picked Akanni up one morning
    Beat him soft like clay
    And stuffed him down the belly
    Of a waiting jeep.

    What business of mine is it
    So long they don’t take the yam
    From my savouring mouth?

    They came one night
    Booted the whole house awake
    And dragged Danladi out,
    Then off to a lengthy absence.

    What business of mine is it
    So long they don’t take the yam
    From my savouring mouth?

    Chinwe went to work one day
    Only to find her job was gone:
    No query, no warning, no probe –
    Just one neat sack for a stainless record.

    What business of mine is it
    So long they don’t take the yam
    From my savouring mouth?

    And then one evening
    As I sat down to eat my yam
    A knock on the door froze my hungry hand.

    The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawn
    Waiting, waiting in its usual silence."

    Give me my Medicare and Social Security check and do as you will. HWS

    ReplyDelete