Thursday, January 21, 2016

This is Why You Should Be Moving Away From Facebook NOW

Via Cousin John

This is Why You Should Be Moving Away From Facebook NOW

Facebook isn’t just censoring content. They’re actually funding an environment that can get people killed.

Let me explain…

Beginning next week I’ll be spending a lot more of my time sharing news, images and status updates on the new social network here at Grassfire.com. My page on Facebook is 88,000 fans strong and I’ve built a great community, but the truth is I have zero confidence that Facebook is going to uphold its promise to make it a free and open social environment. In fact, I’ve been temporarily banned from Facebook not once, not twice, but three times. Each time the ban gets longer. And each time the threat of completely banning my account becomes more harshly worded.

Why was I banned? Well, the first time was over a link to a story that merely disagreed with a Huffington Post story about abortion. The ban was so ridiculous and outrageous that a Facebook employee I know apologized and helped get it reversed. And through that process it was admitted that someone manually “made a mistake” in blocking my account over the link shared.

More @ Grassfire

No comments:

Post a Comment