Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Rep. Steve King Walks Out on Obama SOTU – Didn’t Want to be ‘Lectured to’

Via Billy

GOING TO CHURCH: King told reporters he was headed to a U.S. Capitol chapel to pray for the unborn and for a new president who could 'restore the soul of America'

He took his oath of office twice on how to protect and preserve the Constitution of the United States and he’s done everything but even when he knew he was wrong. I can’t abide being lectured to one last time. This is my last chance to step out of there. And I’m going to go to the member’s chapel and pray for the restoration of the Constitution.

More with video @ The Gateway Pundit

4 comments:

  1. I didn't hear any of the pundits mention that Rep. King walked out. Good for him. Both Obama and the weasel RINO were slamming the "Base" - It was unbearable to listen to either of them. I am praying with you, Mr. King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like any other compulsive liar, I refuse to listen because there is no truth in what they say.

    ReplyDelete