Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hammond’s life threatened by U.S. Government, says Bundy: ‘They will put a bullet in my head […] they will kill me without hesitation

Via LH

https://www.intellihub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/ryanbundy-400x242.png

Monday, in an exclusive interview conducted by Intellihub’s Shepard Ambellas, Ryan Bundy stated that Dwight Hammond was in fear of his life after being terrorized and threatened by the U.S. Government.

“I am actually pretty disappointed in that but I do understand their decision. It was the Hammond’s decision themselves to turn themselves in,” Ryan Bundy told Ambellas.

My personal feelings are—well I had a direct conversation with Dwight Hammond just two days ago and I asked Dwight: is this really what you want? Do you really want to go to prison? Is that what you really feel you want to do?

And well he got angry at me. 

More @ Intellihub

2 comments:

  1. This breaks my heart to read this, but I know what Hammond is saying is true about fearing for his life. We have Ruby Ridge and Waco 1 & 2 to show how far these tyrants are willing to go. I don't like to feel intimidated by my Govt. This was not supposed to happen in America. I understand why people just don't want to take it any more. The horse is way out of the barn. If not now, when? (sorry for all the cliches)- What has to happen to sound the alarm loud enough that we finally get it? There will never be agreement on this matter. Egos seem to be getting in the way - I totally understand why Bundy et.al. have done what they done. They don't need our permission. This isn't about individuals, as much as the soul of America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand why Bundy et.al. have done what they done. They don't need our permission. This isn't about individuals, as much as the soul of America.

      Agreed.

      Delete