Saturday, January 16, 2016

8+ Years of Detrimental In-Fighting

 https://diogenesii.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/27-apr-1966-thanh-quit-south-vietnam.jpg


What's your view on this pain-in-the-ass ...................thing?  I'm just about sick enough of this continually bickering IN PUBLIC that I think I should just spend the rest of my days fighting the good fight for my Southern ancestors.
"Could not have said it better. I supported (and support)......................against vicious BS attacks.

But we all need to face front, get on line, and focus now."
***************************************** 

Years of such have contributed irreplaceable harm to the movement, our enemies are laughing and rightly so.  I'm wiping my slate clean today and shall start over.  I suggest others do the same.

4 comments:

  1. Since reading this I have been on the phone to various and sundry implementing your suggestion. Being a student of Carl Jung's psychology I believe in his synchronicity. When two people whom I admire independently tell me the same thing in one day the Universe has spoken. Earlier a spirit guide of mine said "Nature does not carry stuff from the past." Everybody to whom I have talked today has said, "Yeah, that's what I need to do."

    This doesn't extend to my study of people like John Randolph of Roanoke or my multi-g grandfather Michael Samuel DeBruhl, a soldier in Cornwallis's army, who settled as a Silversmith in New Bern and is buried there, where I stupidly have never been. His heirs reune in Tuscarora, NC every May. I kick myself every time I read the right column of FreeNorthCarolina.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. settled as a Silversmith in New Bern and is buried there

      What year was that? I'll double check the next time I'm at Dixieland, but I think Great Aunt Dixie's baby spoon and engraved with her name was made by a prominent silversmith in New Bern who had been there a century or two before she was born.

      ======================

      in Tuscarora, NC every May. I kick myself every time I read the right column of FreeNorthCarolina.

      The first weekend in June is approaching and you could kill two birds with one stone!

      Delete
  2. Sign me up. I refuse to enter into the "more libertarian than you" vs. "more realistic than you" debates.

    ReplyDelete