Sunday, December 6, 2015

My rebuttal to the editorial board of the New York Times.

Via WRSA

http://www.bookwormroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/King-Leonidas.jpg

I will not give up my guns. You will have to try to take them.

One of us will die.

I will not give up combat-capable rifles, their standard-capacity, 30-round magazines, nor any kind of ammunition that I see fit to run through these guns. I will not give up my combat-capable shotgun, designed to kill a human being the first time, every time with one well-aimed blast of plated buckshot. I will not give up my high-capacity semi-automatic pistols that I can hide under almost any kind of clothing without a hint that I’m armed at all, nor will I give up the hollowpoint ammunition that fills them. You will not take my long-range precision rifle, with which I control anything within a half-mile of my position.

I am one of 100 million armed American citizens, trained in the use of small arms by military and police trainers who want citizens to be armed against an increasingly tyrannical government.

We are free, and we will not submit to you.

--Bob Owens

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, you probably won't change the minds of the NYT readership.
    All 6 of them...

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, just a statement of what will happen if they force the issue.

      Delete
  2. Agree 100%. I will regret the actions I will be forced to take. But they are things that must be done. My only prayer is an overwhelming number of good police officer and military troops refuse to attack American citizens.

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I think only 25/30% will refuse and 10/15% will join the defense, but that could be enough added to 1/3%?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born free and if I have to die defending that freedom, I will. You will not take any of my constitutional rights, including my right to free speech, Loretta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brock,
    What Bob said, I concur and 10-4!!
    Got Gunz.........OUTLAW!!!!!!,
    III%,
    skybill-out

    "So Help Us GOD!!," the last 4 words in his (FDR) speech to Congress 08DEC1941,"
    ...."'Nuff Said!!"

    ReplyDelete