Thursday, December 17, 2015

Harvard Preaching Anti-White “Social Justice” to Freshmen for the Holidays

Via Billy

http://eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Placemat-Set.jpg

The Office for Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion at Harvard University distributed what it is calling “Holiday Placemats for Social Justice” on campus to help freshmen students navigate difficult conversations when they return home for Christmas break.

The placemat, a copy of which was obtained by Campus Reform, offers students tips for talking to their family members about controversial topics such as “Black Murders in the Street,” “House Master Title,” and “Islamophobia/Refugees.” The placemat, divided into four possible topics of conversation, provides students with a series of sample questions they may encounter when they return home to their families along with an acceptable response to each question.

More @ Eagle Rising

4 comments:

  1. Okay, this has gone far enough.

    As of Friday, December 18th, the place-mats will be revised and updated to reflect reality. The new Q & A will be as follows:

    Is I Stupid?.....Yes I is.

    Are I Smart?......No I not.

    Be I Dumb?.....Likes a rock.

    What I is?.....I is sunk.

    And as for "Social Justice".....I don't think they really want it, for their world would be turned upside down.


    Central Alabamaian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that is priceless. Congratulations, my witty man. :)

      Delete
  2. A couple of links:

    http://www.infowars.com/the-truth-about-white-privilege/

    A song about the SJW leadership:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLizTg9nWo

    ReplyDelete