Thursday, December 3, 2015

FBI Expert Takes Jab at Obama: One Thing was Clear… This Was Not “Climate Change”

Via Billy
suv shot

CNN guest, and former FBI agent, took a jab at Barack Obama while discussing the San Bernardino terrorist attacks.
 

He mocked Obama’s delusional claims about global warming and how it is somehow linked to Islamic terrorism.
“I think one thing that’s clear though, is that… none of these things occurring have anything to do with climate change.”
It’s funny, but really it’s just sad.

Via Bizpac Review:

More with video @ The Gateway Pundit

4 comments:

  1. Pages run a muck with story after story of depressing news. I long for the good old days when I came to this site to see pictures of Dixie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'll post some once I get through all I've taken over the last two months on our camping trip. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. “I think one thing that’s clear though, is that… none of these things occurring have anything to do with climate change.”

    Well.....I kinda think those farting cows might just be causing those jihadis to commit terrorist acts.


    Central Alabamaian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. farting cows

      I think you're correct, not them.............:)

      Delete