Monday, December 14, 2015

Black Mayor Wants to Ban Trump from City

Via comment by Anonymous on It Should Be Clear By Now That @FOXNews Hates Trum..

 


 
"If I were Trump, I’d BUY Philadelphia and make Nutter my cabin boy!"

 

Who does Philly Mayor Michael Nutter think he is, an African dictator?


The Mayor of Philly is a fool if he believes he can tell presidential candidates if they can or cannot enter Philadelphia, the cradle of liberty!

 

Republican Presidential Candidate Donald Trump’s proposal to block all Muslims from entering the U.S. has upset Nutter’s sensibilities. I guess what Nutter is saying that terrorists are worth supporting more than taxpaying America citizens, and possibly a man who could run the country?

 

 More @ The Black Sphere

2 comments:

  1. Well, if the Mayor has no problem with Sharia law, I suppose he will be OK with those Islamic enclaves from which he will be banned.

    ReplyDelete