Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Woman Arrested For Denny's Pancake Rage: Perp, 27, did not grasp all-you-can-eat concept

Via Nancy


Meet Natasha West.

The Chicagoan, 27, is facing assault and property damage charges after becoming unhinged when a Denny’s waitress explained that she was not allowed to share her $4 all-you-can-eat pancake special with her friends.

West was dining Friday at a Denny’s in Oak Lawn, a Chicago suburb, when a server explained that the unlimited pancake offer was good for a single diner.

This did not sit well with West, who was apparently was under the impression that her $4 bought everyone at the table and unending pancake bounty.

12 comments:

  1. Another college graduate, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You only saying that because I'm black and you white."

    How many times have you heard that, Mr. Brock? I've heard it...too often in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been fortunate in never hearing that.

      Delete
    2. Lord knows how many times I've heard that when I was a paramedic. We'd run emergency calls that turned out to be totally BS (usually alcohol was involved). When I'd tell the person that they didn't need an ambulance ride to the hospital, their response was " You don't want to carry me cuz I's black!" I'd tell them "I'm not carrying you to the hospital cuz you's DRUNK!"

      Delete
    3. Seems like you mentioned something similar around one of the PATCON campfires.

      Delete
  3. Why stop at the table full of friends? Why can't her $4 buy flapjacks for the whole restaurant? Or she could be even more magnanimous. She could buy hot cakes for all that is Chicago, crooked politicians and gangstas included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She could buy hot cakes for all that is Chicago, crooked politicians and gangstas included.

      :)

      Delete
  4. Tommy Sotomayor is going to have a good rant from this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, I feel sorry for Denny's. They get all the falsely entitled kooks.

    ReplyDelete