Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fred for Dictator!: Good as Any, Better’n Some :)

 Dictator 

If you were an evil dictator, would you mess with this man?


Having recognized that the country is calling on me to restore order and common sense, and that my election as dictator is the last hope of Western Civilization, I hereby throw my sombrero into the ring. Below is a compact summary of the wise and forward-looking policies which will characterize my reign. Interposed are thrilling slogans that will throw you into an electoral frenzy.

Social Policy: On the day of my coronation, I will undertake a sweeping reform of society, beginning with radical feminists. We will hunt them with dogs. I will save a few and chain them in the Great Dismal Swamp, where they will poison the mosquitoes, allowing civilized people to catch catfish in comfort.

“The only thing we have to be A-fred of is Fred Hisself!!”


I will revive horsewhipping.

4 comments:

  1. i love fred reed.
    a voice of mostly sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to add to the list: the execution of all violent prison gang members and jail house rapists.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just release all into the general prison population and a lot will be taken care of with just that.

      Delete