Friday, October 2, 2015

CCW Vet Was Prevented From Stopping Oregon Gunman a potential Islamist sympathizer

Via comment by Anonymous on Shooter targeted Christians: Fifteen dead, 20 woun...


John Parker was situated in a building about 200 yards away from where the shooting began.

“There were a few people in the vet center and then when we heard the shooting happened, we got up and we were gonna go out and see what we could do,” Parker told Fox News’ Sean Hannity.

“Immediately the school staff stopped us and told us to get inside of the building….essentially the staff wouldn’t let us go to assist,” he added. 

One courageous man who also tried to apprehend the shooter, Army veteran Chris Mintz, ended up being shot five times. Mintz was unarmed. 

In asserting his right to concealed carry, Parker was knowingly violating a rule which declared the college to be a gun free zone.

More @ Info Wars

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes, saying nothing is the best course of action.

    Either you did, or you didn't. Don't talk about what you might have done, but didn't do.

    In the meantime, another Veteran did - and got shot several times for it. Being unarmed didn't stop him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OT (sorta):

    Trump’s pragmatic fatalism vs Obama’s political whoring in the matter of the Oregon shooter.

    http://www.phoenixism.net/?p=18749

    Donald Trump.......Screw The 'Refugees!’

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFFB-0fPE4I

    Judge Jeanine Interviews Stump For Trump Sisters

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_20qLE0L4

    Bureaucracy, immigration forced Gavin to close his restaurant

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMjXgy2GmRM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2015/10/trumps-pragmatic-fatalism-vs-obamas.html

      Delete
  3. Being armed, my reply to the school officials would have been, "Am I being detained? Am I under arrest? If so by what authority? What makes you think you can stop me? see ya....bye.", as I walk out the door to engage.

    What a pansy this guy was. His namesake Captain John Parker would be appalled.

    Hbbill
    Somewhere behind enemy lines,
    Peoples Republik of Kommiefornia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, but the services do instill respect for authority in you and I'm sure it is natural for some to obey. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. I would have been carrying on campus when I lived in Oregon and I did attend a community college there. I would have tossed the staff end over teakettle had they got in my way like that. I carried all the time before it was legal, nobody knew until the time it was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur. He should have been embarrassed to appear on TV.

    ReplyDelete