Sunday, September 6, 2015

Choir Replaces Jesus with Hillary’s Name in Hymn

Via David



“Woke up this morning with my heart stayed on Jesus Hillary…”

This is truly one of the creepiest things I’ve seen in a while:

A women’s choir called “Voices of the Heart” that brands itself as a “women’s alternative chorus” replaced the name of Jesus in a traditional hymn called “Woke Up This Morning With My Mind on Jesus” with the name of their feminist idol–Hillary Clinton.
Well, woke up this mornin’
With my mind, stayin’ on
Jesus Hillary
Woke up this mornin’
With my mind, stayin’ on
JesusHillary
Halleluh, halleleluh
More @ PJ Media

6 comments:

  1. Every one of these people should be noted as clearly having *ignored* the criminality of billery and her minions and controllers. disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two have been criminal elements since way back, i.e. drugs. Each governor
    received an authentic moon rock to place on display in their office. When Clinton left,
    the moon rock left with him. Thieves too. He was the only governor who stole the
    moon rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above in one word: blasphemy. God is not mocked, they will be made to answer for this. I can not bring myself to listen to this a second time.

    ReplyDelete