Tuesday, September 8, 2015

1970 Plymouth Cuda Resto Mod 528/650 HP = Travesty, but I'd drive it. :)

 https://d2vuc6owleku2s.cloudfront.net/auctions/da0915/da0915-227277/images/da0915-227277_2.jpg

Outside is still good except for the tires and wheels.  Needs classic Cragars.

This Pro Touring 1970 Plymouth Barracuda pulls out all the stops. The product of a professional rotisserie build, this Lemon Twist hardtop features extensive use of carefully selected aftermarket components to surpass even the performance of an original Hemi Cuda, a lofty goal even in the Pro Touring arena. Hemi power rules under the Shaker hood, in this case in the form of a dual four-barrel carbureted all-aluminum 528/650 HP engine topped with a Shaker hood scoop and driving through a Torqueflite automatic to a Dana 60 third member.

More @ MECUM

2 comments:

  1. That's one thing I love about that shortbed GMC pickup I just got, the Cragers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when I got my 65' Hi-Po, I saw some at the auto store and they were $120 as I remember, but they wouldn't finance them, so poor me. :)

      Delete