Sunday, August 9, 2015

An Old Recording Of Megyn Kelly Talking About Penises, Breasts, And How She Has Sex, Proves Trump Was Right Kelly Is Absolute Trash

Via comment by Anonymous on Another Tempest In A Teapot?

 https://exposingmodernmugwumps.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/skank.jpg?w=475&h=336
Interview of Meghan Kelly when she was climbing up the ladder not minding to get on the Howard Stern Show to gain fame while allowing Stern to discuss with her every sort of smut including her private sex live which is supposed to be sacred. She laughs and is okay with Stern discussing penises, breasts, in a very trashy nonchalant way.

More with video @ Investment Watch

5 comments:

  1. I'll take Meghan's side every time. She can pose however and in whatever she wants.
    Now if you'll excuse me...

    I'll be in my bunk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So then Megan dear is a hypocritical RINO media slut. I'm shocked I tell you shocked. What's more if she didn't think this would come back and bite her she is of as smart as she would have everyone think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Savage on the Fox debate:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSN8xtBw-0s

    ReplyDelete