Thursday, August 27, 2015

Alison Parker’s Father Vows to Fight for Gun Control After Tragedy

Via comment by Sioux on White Straight Lives Matter & If Obama Had a Son ....

 Image result for Alison Parker’s Father Vows to Fight for Gun Control After Tragedy

Cause' it would make a difference.....................$100 on the street.

On the heels of Wednesday’s fatal on-air shooting deaths of TV reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward, the father, Alan Parker, spoke with Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly on “The Kelly File” and remembered his daughter along with her boyfriend and co-worker Chris Hurst.

During the interview, Parker remembered his daughter as “extremely happy” said it will be his “mission in life” to get “gun legislation,” arguing that a week from now news outlets will have forgotten this story but he told Kelly that this is not the last we will hear from him.

More with video @ Breitbart

8 comments:

  1. I wonder when Obama will say, "If I had a son he would look like him."

    Badger

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Memory Hole" says Allison's father is an actor to boot. Yea, one of those to keep
    the train on the tracks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be talking to anyone if it happened to my daughter other than family/close friends, but if the killer was still on the loose I would have a mission in life. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. This is BS, they are claiming the same about her boyfriend. Except they are full of crap. I live here in Roanoke and they are the real people.

      Delete
    3. And I didn't say you did, Brock. How did you get that out of my first comment?

      All I said is that the bit about them being actors is bogus. The boyfriend is the co-anchor on that same station as the victims. Once they realized the boyfriend could easily be validated as the real person he was dropped from the actor story and its now focused on the father.

      The husband of the third victim in the hospital, came out and said he didn't blame the gun, BTW.

      Ironically, right now as I write this, WDBJ is doing a story dealing with all the false info floating out there right now.

      Delete
    4. The first II heard about an actor was the comment here. I don't bother myself with 99% of conspiracies.

      Delete