Thursday, July 9, 2015

The 2015 Cry and Howl Top 20 Conservative Blog Award

Via comment by  Steve on Contest Entry: Bud’s First Gunship And The Origin ...

 GreyWolf

Okay, here we go! I finally got around to making the 2015 Cry and Howl Top 20 Conservative Blog Award. A lot of sites such as Drudge, Bad Blue, Hot Air, American Thinker, etc. get plenty of recognition. There’s the Fabulous 50 Award, and for the list of winners for 2014 click HERE. There are a lot of great sites listed. However the list nearly always has the same folks. I think it’s about time conservative bloggers who may not be as well known, are recognized for what they do to combat the wiles of people trying to bring America down.

Thanks to a few folks who read humble Cry and Howl and gave their input, alas, we have 20 blogs more than deserving of this award. Personally, I want to thank all for continuing the fight. Whether it’s exposing the insidiousness of those in power or simply providing comfort and /or an encouraging word, we’re all in this together and I sincerely appreciate everyone.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Stop here a couple times everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I had no knowledge of the site and shall also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is an excellent site,Steve is GOOD people, really good people. I made sure FNC was nominated. Some of the best rants and progressive slaying posts are from Steve at C&H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sir and I'll look forward to the "progressive slaying posts !" :) Where is he located?

      Delete
  4. Congratulations Mr. Townsend!! Very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie and I hesitated going to the website figuring I had been nominated either in jest or for something insulting. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow- that's a pretty impressive list you are on, Brock. I am so happy that you are here to educate us, stoke our righteous anger, make us laugh, and give us an occasional tune to lift our hearts (plus stellar graphics). Thank you and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did read that reply - you crack me up! Listening to that cool music you just posted.

    ReplyDelete