Sunday, July 12, 2015

Obama: Best Salesman of the Year in Guns and Confederate Flags Categories

 


Supply may slow down a bit in a week or so. We've ran the WHOLE WORLD out!

Manufacturers are running wide open and are beginning to run out of the CLOTH! Asia

now understands, even if DC doesn't!

**************************************

 http://xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lanci/i/sw/civilwar.jpg

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Why Do They Hate the South and Its Symbols?": 

Brock, please correct me if I am wrong. I (by birth a midwest yankee) have viewed the Confederate flag, not as a symbol of racism, but as a symbol of defiance. The Left are totalitarians. The Left wants every one to worship the State. The Left wants absolute power over every one. There is no area in life so minor that the Left does not want in some way to regulate. This is why in my opinion the Confederate flag is so intensely hated, it represents open defiance to central authority. Even the debate about is controlled, TPTB are saying the flag means what they say it means, and your view does NOT matter. 

The Confederate flag is my true flag The Stars and Stripes now belongs to the the forces of evil. I have been betrayed by my leaders

4 comments:

  1. Hold on to your flags. We're going to need to them to differentiate ourselves from the communist infiltrators that have taken over our government in the coming collapse. I'm an American born in the north and have lived mostly in the south. I wouldn't want to be in any liberal bastion when the shtf. I love this country and to watch it descend into this chaos and confusion makes me weep. All this manufactured offense is disgusting. I wonder what they're conjuring up next to separate us from our lineage and history. I pray God is on our side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just take everything they say as I a lie. Makes it easy.:) Everyone in the country should be OK while the occupants of the cities kill each other off. Where do you live, by the way?

      Delete