Friday, July 31, 2015

Guest Commentary: Every story has at least two sides: The Confederate Battle Flag and more

Via Bill

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6934/2302/640/scan0001.0.jpg?force=1

I’m sure most of you have heard the phrase “To the victor goes the spoils.” But did you ever consider that the victor also gets to write the history books?

Has anyone ever done some REAL reading, other than that which is considered to be approved in our government indoctrination centers? Excuse me, I meant to say public schools and most colleges.

I have seen some pros and cons on the flag controversy in this paper and others of late. Most are pretty narrow-minded with a sprinkling of better informed rebuttals.

I am going to suggest some reading that could make you sit up and say, “I never thought of it that way, hmmmmm.” Do you dare open your mind to the other fellow’s point of view?

No comments:

Post a Comment