Friday, July 17, 2015

Comment on Thus Spake Zorg

 

Thus Spake Zorg

My intention was to make a point, not to insult you personally. Sorry if I offended you, but I believed my comment a good means of expressing the point.

The South is being ethnically cleansed, to put it plainly, and we see a wider trend of globalisation, not necessarily due to a conspiracy. Transportation and communication have never been so easy, and the drive for profit pushes expansion.

I’m very attached to the South; It’s home. And I’d like for it to endure. Also, Southern ideas are a leading opponent to consumerism and globalism, so what’s left of us is potentially beneficial to man. If European colonialism dominated the world previously, today we have a new form of globalism which the South stands against.

2 comments: