Saturday, July 18, 2015

Big Brother info

Comment by True Blue on I Will Not Go Peacefully 

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1GoBH6Rf1i3rIH00kkKRSQ9kQtcWNh7aIXhTLloc62ZOiPhjm5A

"Sorry if this is out of context Brock, but it seemed apropos. I mentioned before that Google/yahoo etc. searches for "free nc" stopped turning up this site and a person had to search for "free North Carolina." Now, the powers that be have scrubbed that search term too and the word "BlogSpot" must be added in order to turn up your site -and that only brings up archives for three articles or so.

Go peacefully or not -it matters little if you are muffled and silenced by the gatekeepers anyway.
Just FYI."

4 comments:

  1. why on God's green earth would anyone be using google search these days? might as well ask cnn for a list of freedom and liberty minded blogs, because they equate those key words to mean racists and hate-speech. or at least people that don't think like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I just tried Free North Carolina on Google and it s came up first:

      Free North Carolina
      freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/
      2 days ago - I mentioned before that Google/yahoo etc. searches for "free nc" stopped turning up this site and a person had to search for "free North Carolina ...
      ‎Jan 22 - ‎Jan 21 - ‎Jan 19 - ‎Jan 18
      You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 3/30/15

      Delete
  2. I find Brock's blog can be found easy enough. I love the blog and it's links, and it's been helpful a great deal in moving forward with my own blog. I firmly believe with a continued effort to pass an accurate and honorable message along, there's no way it'll ever be muffled nor silenced. :) More posts to come soon, I just got back from toon town finishing up an interview and pics. Just waiting to see if the paper chooses to tell an honorable story or massacres me.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got back from toon town finishing up an interview and pics. Just waiting to see if the paper chooses to tell an honorable story or massacres me.....

      Thanks and Ha! :)

      Delete