Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Limbaugh: American flag next target to come down

Via Billy

rebel-flag-confederate-600

As the push grows to remove Confederate flags from Southern states as well as retail stores such as Walmart and Sears nationwide, talk-radio star Rush Limbaugh is making a startling prediction.

“The next flag that will come under assault, and it will not be long, is the American flag,” Limbaugh said Tuesday on his national program. “It is gonna happen. We are trending that way.”

“It makes perfect sense,” he continued. “If you take a look at the timeline of progression of events, the speed and rapidity with which the left is conducting this assault on all of these American traditions and institutions, if you don’t think the American flag’s in their crosshairs down the road, you had better stop and reconsider.

More @ WND

15 comments:

  1. Sales are surging! http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-23/confederate-flag-sales-soar-despite-populist-removal-merchandise?page=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just the fags.America is done.
    Marylandisnotthefreestate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. America is done.

      Doesn't look promising, but we shall fight.

      Delete
  3. Given what this nation has become;evil, ungodly, immoral, and with an antichrist as its leader, I will show the stars and stripes upside down until there is a national repentance for its collective sins against the Holy God of the Bible.
    As for me, THE flag for me is the Confederate flag. I know that it was the will of the Almighty that the evil North won the WBTS, and I will understand it all at a later time, but as for now: the WRONG side won that war. Grant ought to have been the one surrendering to Lee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A surrender of any should have been unnecessary as all we wanted was to be left alone. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. You should see people's faces when I mention that the confederate Army surrendered, NOT the confederate government.

      Delete
  4. We need to start going after businesses that sell Che Guevara flags and T-shirts, communist China and Soviet Flags (AMAZON) but refuse to sell the flag that a few hundred thousand Southern Americans died defending. I believe that I'll start putting comments on web sites and complaining to managers of online and brick and mortar stores EVERY time I see some article that is offensive to me. I saw an interview of a black lady in SC today. She said "it (stars and bars) is offensive to me and we shouldn't have to see stuff we don't like". How come that doesn't apply for me? I'm offended every time I see a black power clinched fist or a picture of Che on a T-Shirt or a chi-com battle flag. It's our own fault for not raising hell about it. CH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. l Che Guevara flags and T-shirts

      You're the second person whos\ has mentioned this and I believe 100% correct. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Bought my battle flag today. Some people are just getting too uppity....

    ReplyDelete