Monday, June 22, 2015

Alabama: Southern Nationalist Police Officer Fired For Refusing To Renounce His Beliefs

Via WIN

http://dixienet.org/rights/2013/images/Josh.jpg

For years, my affiliation with the League has intermittently come up at my job. I have told them if ever it came to it, I would choose the League over my job.
The previous police chiefs were supportive. This one was not. And the new city manager became openly hostile upon his “discovery” this week.
Friday afternoon the carrot was dangled by internal affairs. Would I be willing to “flush” the League entirely in order to save my job? The answer was a swift no. Three hours later, my termination was announced. Nineteen years, my salary, my benefits, and my retirement are gone. I’m not looking for sympathy, but I do ask for support.
And I’ve gotten it. I am humbled and grateful for the promises of support, including financial, I have received. I think I have a good case, and I am planning to take this to court. If anyone wishes to donate to the legal defense, the Pay Pal email is grace4doggrell@aol.com.
God is still on His throne. His will I accept. Pray His hand guides me and protects my family. In tough times, you find out who your friends are. I am proud to be a Southern nationalist and a member of the League of the South.

2 comments:

  1. Had no idea what the League was and looked it up
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_South
    If the splc hates it, then it must be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the splc hates it, then it must be a good thing.

      Hear! Hear!

      http://www.namsouth.com/viewtopic.php?t=294&highlight=splc

      Delete