Saturday, May 16, 2015

When Times Get Hard

 Via Michael 

 http://www.adolphusconfederateuniforms.com/uploads/2/8/2/6/2826199/1258249_orig.jpg
 Enlarged

 The 53rd NC Soldiers at Fort Mahone

************************************************

I have always softened my views by a general philosophy. The purpose has been to appeal to the better side of all of us, to look at the higher view of the nation and the world. That some seem to take that as naive concerns me, because there are few who are more radical than I am.  That I appeal to the more rational side of all of us is an attempt to appeal to those who are not hardened to the realities, because if one is hardened, they do not need to hear from me. They already know what must be done and to who. 

So, this post is a message to the rest. There are no soft sides to what must be done. There are a lot of people who think they are hardened, but I question that, because of the inaction in the face of the destruction of everything the true patriot holds dear. Where were you?  I was there, my family knows I was there, they have dreaded the moment when anyone stood, knowing that it would force me to stand up with them, but nothing came.

No comments:

Post a Comment