Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Race Hustlers & Thugs Won’t Like What This Florida Sheriff Has to Say to the Black Community

Via LH


Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan had some wise words he delivered lately. However, I'm sure some of the race baiters, the Obama administration and others who thrive off of the constant war of ethnic communities in America are going to be going after him once they hear what he had to say. However, he was right on.

"First off, let me take issue with the title 'African-American,'" Sheriff Morgan said. "We're Americans. I'm fourth generation Welsh. I, nor my family, do not pretend to say we are 'Welsh-American.' We are Americans. I was not born in Wales and the Blacks that currently reside in the united States of America are not from Africa."


No comments:

Post a Comment