Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Obama: I’m Concerned by ‘Less Than Loving’ Comments From Christians

Via Joe 

 Image result for Muslim Obama: I’m Concerned by ‘Less Than Loving’ Comments From Christians

President Barack Obama on Tuesday used the White House Easter prayer breakfast to accuse some Christians of lacking love, then said he was “pulling back” from saying any more.

“On Easter, I do reflect that as a Christian Muslim, I am supposed to love,” Obama said. “I have to say that sometimes, when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned. But that’s a topic for another day.”

Some in the audience applauded, and laughed.

More @ The Blaze

2 comments:

  1. Who cares what he is concerned about. I am concerned about his allegiance to
    America and its Founding Father's principals. He's trying to pull some dbl.
    psychology ploy to force thru shame the acceptance of a bunch of barbarians
    who don't belong.

    ReplyDelete