Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Indiana Pizza Shop Gets Set Up By Local Reporter – Forced To Close, GoFundMe In Action

Via comment by Anonymous on Pence Buckles Under Powerful Gay/Media Blitzkrieg


The moonbattery has metastasized into a supernova of hatred. The intolerant leftists have shut down the mom and pop pizzeria with phone attacks and an on-line onslaught similar to Chick-Fil-A in 2012. Only this time the business is not a corporation it’s a family restaurant without the corporate resources.

8 comments:

  1. The problem is that it's easier to give in than to fight the plague of progressivism. It never stops and it's either conform or if need be die fighting it.
    I for one will never conform and I pray to God my grandchildren will not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I for one will never conform and I pray to God my grandchildren will not.

      Amen.

      Delete
  2. Currently $266,000. Go Christians and believers in freedom..
    I bet the neo-Nazi's are in a tissey. Screw Obama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of years ago, I decided to put a rugged style plank over my garage
    door with the initials 'CSA' engraved in it. I called this man whom I had a business
    card who did wood work and I requested he do the job. He simply told me
    he couldn't because he didn't believe in it (CSA). Undoubtedly he was a yankee
    progressive. But, I mean, what are you going to do. Nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idiot. I'm sure someone else was more than happy to do busness with you.

      Delete
    2. Yea, I know but I was taken aback. Never thought it would be an
      obstacle. CSA is real and a major part of our history.

      Delete
    3. Really. It's surprising he even knew what the initials stood for.

      Delete