Sunday, March 22, 2015

WATCH: This one word manages to cause a firestorm on CNN

Via Joe

Image result for WATCH: This one word manages to cause a firestorm on CNN

Well, here’s another one of those inane liberal conversations about race and racism, surrounding the use of the “n-word” – once beloved by Democrats in the South, including one president of the United States as it happens.

It’s all about who gets to use it and why black people still embrace it. Why would you want to perpetuate such a hurtful invective and willingly use it to describe yourself? I’m a white girl, so what do I know, but I certainly wouldn’t want to describe my fellow female friends as “b*tches.”

Nonetheless, after watching this clip, the comment that stuck out for me was Marc Lamont Hill’s “400 years of exploitation.”

More with video @ Allen B. West

No comments:

Post a Comment