Sunday, March 15, 2015

Secession And The Power of the Sword 2015

Via Michael 

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiEpWcTP9ZTgozRBvVXXWDV0L3M5TBV-VjQv73I6aRyNwLUDy-sa0EaR-ow3ROo2jBc9rBMcuY3QEhk2uGlTSnfdMrMF5tCSy5ykxtOucfup5Jlyg-9pc3Dvjvrhy-Q1bC_MMmURlJLEXAU/s1600/state-flag-virginia.jpg

(Editor’s Note: I wrote this article in February 2010 for the first time. It was WAY ahead of its time then. But we are now five years down the road toward the collapse of the Washington power structure and rogue government. So this updated article is a bit of new perspective along with some of the original article.)

Few people, even patriots…truly understand how close America is to an economic collapse. And when it comes…not IF it comes…every person will be affected in some way. A tiny minority will be prepared, and everyone else will suffer…many will die and die ugly.

I see my friends and fellow travelers in the Liberty movements and the Secession movements vigorously promoting State Secession. But there seems to be an elephant in the room at every gathering…an elephant that few are willing to acknowledge or talk about.

 The elephant in the room is military preparedness for a state on the brink of secession, or a newly seceded state/nation.

More @ Dump DC

6 comments:

  1. Brock may not chose to post this, if he does not I'll understand.
    I agree with this post except I take exception with Western Rifle's article "Gestapo stomping the Baby Boomers" in the treatis the concept that all baby boomers are traitors and should be treated as such. I responded negatively being a baby boomer, I resent the accusation and moved my efforts from the III and moved them to our local tribe only. It's my belief that what ever government takes power should take help from whoever will give it, Western Rifle's article proved to me that whoever wants to takes the place of the seat of power needs to be inclusive of all Americans,even the boomers. As a result of this revelation I will throughly vet groups who would be king to make sure I am not assisting in replacing the devil I know with the worse devil I don't. These are perilous times and I will not fight or assist those not willing to protect liberty for all,including the boomers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Western Rifle's article "Gestapo stomping the Baby Boomers"

      I didn't see that in this article.....? Also Baby Boomers used to be those born during WWII I thought.

      ====================

      I am not assisting in replacing the devil I know with the worse devil I don't.

      Agreed.

      Delete
  2. Kudos to a true American. A man who can obviously think for himself. I see many unfavorable (distasteful) traits amongst some of the self-annointed leadership of the so-called III% myself. Many of which should never be allowed to leave the battlefield. Assuming (of course) they show up to begin with. Keep up the critical thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unfavorable (distasteful) traits amongst some of the self-annointed leadership of the so-called III% myself.

      Agreed.

      Southern Manners Are Expected From all. As my mother would say, if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say anything at all. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. The boomers are generally regarded as those being born between 1946 and 1964. This puts myself and a very lot of other Americans in the site of this article. To be precise you are correct that the article does not specifically state boomers as traitors, and the writer even throws us a bone by stating not all boomers are bad. But the message is clear. I can only speak for myself. But I believe in the constitution's authority and always vote. I was beaten at the poles with Clinton and Obama and if you believe the polls it was women, African Americans and gen x that made that happen. Enough said. I leave you to your own conclusion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boomers are generally regarded as those being born between 1946 and 1964. This puts myself and a very lot of other Americans in the site of this article.

      & very Vietnam veteran. Seems he's barking up the wrong tree which could be dangerous.

      Delete