Tuesday, March 17, 2015

‘I Hate Everything About This Country’: Rapper Reveals She Hates ‘Fat White Americans’

Via Joe

                                                                  Good luck.

Rapper Azealia Banks hates “fat white Americans” and believes that those who live in middle America are “these racist conservative white people who live on their farms,” according to a recent interview she did with Playboy magazine.

Banks, 23, also said that a part of her knows that she’s “not supposed to be worshipping Jesus Christ,” calling it, among other sentiments, “unnatural.”

When asked if she wants to leave the U.S., the rapper said “Yes!” and proceeded to explain her reasons.

“I hate everything about this country. Like, I hate fat white Americans,” she said. “All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms.”

Banks, who was raised in New York City, continued, “Those little teenage girls who work at Kmart and have a racist grandma — that’s really America.”

More @ The Blaze

12 comments:

  1. Good luck is right! My German Shepard goes off if there is a rabbit in the yard, let alone a bitch-ass ho! After the initial barking I have to decide my XD in .40, my Mossberg 500 persuader or my AK. My Father always said use the right tool for the job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the distance, they all should take care of the problem with one round. :)

      Delete
  2. Us rascist white conservative people on our farms are the ones who feed your worthless ass, you parasitical pos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't want her to actual use her brain, do you..? :)

      Delete
  3. I would pay to have her and others shipped back in a 40' container to the land of her enchantment.. what a work of art, and they wonder why we are racist, I can be real racist real fast and erase her ass...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's no way that b-witch can detest my "fat white ass" any more than I detest her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She said she wanted to leave, so what's taking her so long? :)

      Delete
  5. She'll be arrested immediately for cyber threats and tried as a terrorist for hate speech...
    ....right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure she's already in solitary....... :)

      Delete
  6. Would that be like some white woman saying "I might have to kill one of those Niggers in their sleep..."?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To them Crackers is the worst description, so yes!

      Delete